Image: Shutterstock/Alexander Mazurkevich
Paradise is only a drive away.Adelia Anjani Putri 22 September 2017 11:55
Brilio.net - It’s summertime and you feel the need to dip your toes in the sea or spend a chill day on the beach? We get it. But not everyone can get out of town for a getaway in Bali or Maldives. You might have a job you can’t leave behind or other reasons. We also get it. But it’s not a good enough reason to give away your dream of a sunny holiday.
Guess what? You don’t have to go far for a dose of good vitamin sea. You can stay in Jakarta and enjoy a paradise that as beautiful as, if not better, than Bali or Maldives.
We’re talking about Jakarta’s district of Thousand Islands, or Kepulauan Seribu. Before you frown, check out these pictures from @pulau_seribu_island_adventure that will make you believe that a weekend in Thousand Islands is all you need.
1. The sea is this clear!
2. You can snorkel with your friends, or if you’re too lazy to move around, you can just float. No judgement.
3. You can do some action with a jet ski or play with the little ones on a float.
4. In Pulau Kelapa, you can say hello and pet turtles and see baby turtles as well!
5. In Pulau Kelor, you can visit old Dutch building and trace local history.
6. When the night falls, you can stay at homestays and mingle with locals. Hear their stories and experience the island life.
7. Or if you’re not a people person, you can stay onboard of a yacht that you can rent.
8. One thing for sure, your Instagram game will be on point.
Believe us now? :)