And people thought it was part of the dance routine.

Angga Roni Priambodo   14 September 2017 16:45

A tragedy happened during a wedding ceremony when an unknown Javanese dancer passed out while dancing after holding a microphone.

The video was shared by a Facebook user An Nidaaudio with caption, “Beware! Do not neglect your surrounding to avoid this kind of accident. This video is for soundmen to be more careful.”

Image: Facebook/An Nidaaudio

From the shared video, the guests did not react when the dancer seizure since they thought it was a part of his performance.

Image: Facebook/An Nidaaudio

However, when his body stopped moving, a soundman approached him to get the microphone, but he also got electrocuted.

Watch the full video here:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Up Next: Street in Yogyakarta Named After Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg

Brilio questionnaire

Hi, dearest Brilio English readers!

Spare some time to fill in our survey so we can upgrade our content quality for you!

Start

TOP