This idyllic nature reserve is in a remote part of Indonesia.Nafilah 08 August 2016 15:03
Brilio.net - Just another hidden gem in Indonesia, Moyo island off the coast of Sumbawa in West Nusa Tenggara.
It’s a nature reserve island that has hosted some extremely famous guests, including Princess Diana, who once visited while she was hiding from the paparazzi. Mario Sharapova has also stayed there.
But it’s just as popular with less-famous people!
1. The beauty of the ocean is part of any visit to Moyo
2. Diana loved the Jitu waterfall
3. This is the Diwu Mbai waterfall
via Instagram/R izalnurdiansyah11
4. Instagram fodder
5. Perfect place for sun and sea
6. And the sunsets are trez romantique
CLICK NEXT FOR THE REST!