foto: Instagram/@marissahaque

Ikang Fawzi looked like he was really missing his beloved wife who had accompanied him in his life for decades.

2 Oktober 2024 17:46

Deep sorrow enveloped the Indonesian entertainment world after the passing of senior actress Marissa Haque on Wednesday (2/10) early morning at 00.43 WIB at the age of 61. This shocking news was first conveyed by her two daughters, Bella and Chiki Fawzi, via social media uploads.

The funeral procession took place solemnly at TPU Tanah Kusir, the location that was the deceased's last wish for his eternal rest. Amidst his sadness, Ikang Fawzi looked steadfast in following the various processions.

Ikang Fawzi seemed to be missing his beloved wife who had accompanied his life for decades. His memories with Marissa were so deep that he couldn't hold back his tears several times.

"Marissa was a great and strong woman, she fought to get a professorship to that point, that's what I feel my wife did differently from others," said Ikang in his funeral speech, quoted from YouTube LK Media, Wednesday (2/10).

Ikang's love for Marissa never fades even though they are now separated forever. Their affectionate calls for each other become unforgettable sweet memories.

"We (each other) call each other 'love'. Marrisa, I love you, forever. But our love for this age has been created by Allah. All love is because of Allah, so if Allah calls my wife, I must be sincere," he said while unable to hold back his tears.

Ikang's last hope is a never-ending prayer for his beloved wife. Sincerity in accepting fate becomes his strength in facing Marissa's departure.

"Please pray that we don't break up, okay? If given the opportunity, I will ask for your prayers for my beloved wife," he concluded.

Here, brilio.net has collected from YouTube LK Media, the funeral moment of Marissa Haque on Wednesday (2/10).

PREV
5/9
NEXT

5. The atmosphere of grief seemed very tense, the family seemed very sad over the sudden loss of Marissa Haque.

YouTube/LK Media

(brl/ola)

CHECK THIS OUT!

RELATED ARTICLES