Find out what the hype is all about.Nur Romdlon 22 October 2016 09:50
Brilio.net - President Joko Widodo last week officially inaugurated the Oesman Al Khair Mosque in Sukadana, West Kalimantan. Set right on the shores of the Kayong Utara beach, the "floating" mosque Rp38 billion mosque is easily one Indonesia's most beautiful, thanks the surrounding natural beauty.
The name Oesman Al Khair itself is taken from the name of the current vice chairman of the People's Consultative Assembly (MPR), Oesman Sapta Odang, who donated his land for the construction of the mosque, which can accommodate up to 3,000 people.
Below are some photos of the charming building gathered from various sources:
1. This is it, the Oesman Al Khair Grand Mosque
2. Night view
3. Simply stunning
4. Imagine waiting for the Maghrib prayer with this view
5. The situation during Maghrib Adhan (call to prayer)
6. Under the moonlight
7. Inside the mosque
8. Surrounded by breathtaking view
9. Glimmering across the water
10. Check out this sunset shot