Out of her hilarious poses, Barber has one message: you don’t have to be like celebs to have a happy life.Retno Wulandari 28 April 2016 09:45
Brilio.net - Being so ‘impressed’ with some celebrities’ Instagram photos, Australian comedienne Celeste Barber hilariously imitated their remarkable poses and the result turns out much more human and absolutely funny!
As you will see, no celebrity is safe from Sydney-based Barber's brilliant replications as she tried to be beautiful in the morning like Kim Kardashian, as firm as Serena Williams, to have breakfast gracefully like Miranda Kerr, or to be as seriously sexy as Gisele Bundchen. Unsurprisingly, her entertaining photographs (which are awesome, even though somewhat ironic) have earned her an Instagram following of over 500,000 up until today.
Out of her hilarious poses, Barber has one message: you don’t have to be like celebs to have a happy life.
“People take it all too seriously,” said she “They have such an obsession with celebrities, the rich, the privileged and all these lifestyle bloggers but yet the celebrities think they are doing normal things. Kim Kardashian posing in a pile of dirt; who does that in real life?”
To get the message clearer, check these photos out:
1. One only strikes that pose for ads, not in the real life.
2. Nobody would like in such an outfit in the dirt like this
3. Waking up feeling sexy? No, one has to put on some makeup on before taking a wake-up-selfie
4. Depiction of a real love: perfect, acrobatic, timed and photogenic (only for yogi couples)
5. What’s with the tattoos? (Lol)
6. Trying to be firmer and more balanced...
7. An ultimate dream of all girls: eat everything in their paths, and never get fat
8. Trying to be as perfect as Lady Gaga...
9. It’s not easy to be a model
10. Dear hot husbands, please stop acting like you love it!
11. Not all people can travel in style
12. We won’t blame you to feel like hanging your head out a window and screaming “I’m better than everyone!”
CLICK NEXT FOR OTHER COMICAL POSES OF CELESTE BARBER.