She did several weight-loss operations and went through diet program and has since lost 80% of her body weight.Victoria Tunggono 26 April 2016 11:48
Brilio.net - “I am possible” is a mantra that works for anyone who puts an effort to it. Mayra Rosales, a Mexican American woman who lives in Texas, United States, has proven the encouraging words right. The 1980 born had an acute obesity for weighing 466 kg (1,027 pounds) and couldn’t walk. She always needed help to do anything, so she thought on cutting her weight—and she succeeded.
She did several weight-loss operations and went through diet program and has since lost 80% of her body weight. Below are her transformation photos that Brilio.net quoted from Diply:
1. When she weighed 466 kg
2. All the fat stuck on her thighs and bottoms.
3. She needed help to do anything
4. It was even a problem to sleep in comfort
5. The operation involved more doctors than it usually does
6. She looked much better post-operation
7. But she still had to work out to lose more weight
YOU’LL BE SURPRISED BY HOW SHE LOOKS NOW