Thousands of Indonesian supporters gathered in the wee hours of Tuesday for tickets to the match.Rizky Mandasari 14 December 2016 13:30
Brilio.net - The Indonesian National Football team will be playing their first match against Thailand in the final match of the 2016 Asean Football FEderation Cup at the Pekansari Stadium on Wednesday evening. Thousands of devoted supporters flocked to ticket booths in Cibinong, Bogor, in the wee hours of Tuesday to get their hands on match tickets, staying all night in a long line for the sake of showing their support to their beloved football team.
The following are some photos of the scene taken from #AntriTiketTimnas ("getting in line for the national team's tickets") on Twitter, Tuesday (13/12).
1. The scene at 10:15 p.m. on Monday.
2. It was 01.35 and people kept coming.
3. That line though
4. Jostling for a ticket
5. Some just didn't sleep...
6. The crowd stayed all night.
7. Military personnels guarding the area.
8. Man down.
9. Some fainted
10. If this isn't dedication, we don't know what is.