She is also the granddaughter of senior Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.Rizky Mandasari 02 November 2016 13:32
Brilio.net - Aishwarya Rai chose to focus on her family after marrying Abhishek Bachchan, the son of famous senior actor Amitabh Bachchan back in 2007. Four years later, the couple welcomed a daughter named Aaradhya Bachchan.
Today, although the woman often dubbed as the Queen of Bollywood has decided to come back to the entertainment world, she has continued doing her role as a mother, with her now five-year-old daughter often seen next to her anywhere she goes. Will she follow her mother's path someday?
1. An earlier picture with Aishwarya Rai.
Image via widehdwallpapers.in
2. Her grandfather is senior Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
Image via dailymotion.com
3. Her mother is regarded as the Queen of Bollywood.
Image via mrpopat.in
4. With her dad, Abhishek Bachchan.
Image via indiatoday.intoday.in
5. She never leaves her mom's side.
Image via laineygossip.com
6. Attending Cannes Film Festival.
Image via indya101.com
7. She's grown into a beautiful little girl.
Image via frenzyfilm.com
8. Born on November 16, 2011, she is now five years old.
Image via movies.ndtv.com
9. In the media spotlight from an early age.
Image via Instagram/bachchan
10. Will she follow her mother’s path someday?
Image via thequint.com