It will be a perfect hideaway when things go wrong, or a right place to be when a storm of inspirations strikes.Retno Wulandari 20 April 2016 12:32
Brilio.net - In your younger years, how often were you puzzled by a boy’s behavior who once acted as if he was super into you but then disappeared as if abducted by aliens or something? Sure, they need their own space. But you know what? So too do women!
While men take their time to dwell in their so-called Man Caves (which are believed hidden in the basement or garage), some women will have their own place to relax and do their things (that they rarely have time to do) in a place dubbed as She Shed.
The are no particular rules about She Shed’s shape and size, or how it should be designed. Some ladies turned theirs into comfortable reading corners, while others use their She-Sheds as craft rooms or even mini yoga studios. It will be a perfect hideaway when things go wrong, or a right place to be when a storm of inspirations strikes.
So if you think this She Shed idea is pretty cool and want to get one, check these pictures for some inspiration. And by the way, this applies to you too, guys. Don’t worry, we won’t tell anybody!
1. We could spend many years inside this one.
2. Looks so comfortable and rustic.
3. A beautiful sanctuary in the middle of a lush garden.
4. A charming reminder of England’s Regency era.
5. Simple yet nice and comfy.
6. We don’t mind spending the holidays in this sandy beach’s She Shed.
7. Look at the grass on the roof and those beautiful lavenders!
8. Warm and cozy Arabian style
9. Very nice and clean!
10. The owner must have a unique taste
11. A secret garden’s sanctuary
12. Happiness turns out to be this simple
13. Not necessarily full of flowers or girly details
14. Reminds us of one little corner of Grandma’s house
15. This one is rather spacious. You can even put it on AirBnb
CLICK NEXT TO SEE MORE STYLE OF THIS ALLURING HIDEAWAY.